Archive

søndag 27. april 2014

Slumming on a sunday evening?

Heey! 

So today I've been doing small stuff around my room but mostly I've been stuck on tumblr.. These last few weeks I've been obsessed with tumblr and there is just so much stuff for everyone to see and no matter what kind of mood I'm in I always find something that gives my thoughts something to relate to.

My top 5 song that I have been loving the past month is:

- Demons - Imagine Dragons,

- Wish you were here - Avril Lavigne,

- Let it go - Idina Menzel, 

- I see fire - Ed Sheeran,

- Hold your hear up high - Nomy. 

My top 2 movies that I've watched the past month is:

- Frozen! Without a doubt the best movie I've seen in like... forever! Gotta love your Disney princesses.










































- Captain America, the winter solider. It was AWESOME! Just loved it!

So yeah, these were a few of my faves this month, hope you liked it!

- Ta'ta! Aurora Kristiansen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar