Archive

søndag 27. april 2014

Welcome!

Hello!

My name is Aurora Kristiansen and this is my first blogpost on this blog.Before I start actually blogging here I thought I'd let you know a few basics about me.

1. My name is Aurora, yes like the northern light and yes, just like sleeping beauty.


2. I am currently 18 years old.


3. I live in Tromsø, which is a city in northern Norway.


4. My interests are photography, graphics, drawing, writing and singing


5. I will write about anything that I can think of, both day to day stuff but also more serious matters like politics and ethical views and such.


6. My favourite color is red.


7. I love my friends and I will do probably anything for them, they are the family I've selected and I love them very much.


8. I am diagnosed with a panic disorder and I am what is called a "Highly sensitive person".


9. I am 160 cm tall.. yeah, that's not tall at all.


10. I can't wait to start writing and blogging!


- Aurora Kristiansen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar